3 THINGS TO REMEMBER FROM LAST WEEK:
- There is a difference between being buried and being planted.
- Whatever we passionately pursue is what we plant.
- The harvest is hardwired into the seed.
“GOD HAS HARDWIRED A HARVEST INTO HIS WORD”
Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. 36 When He saw the crowds, He had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 Then He said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38 Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” Matthew 9:35-38
36 When He saw the crowds, He had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Matthew 9:36
Prayer: “Father God, help me to see people the way You see people.”
COMPASSION: “Deep Compassion” as a mother sits next to her child who struggles for every breath.
- “Someone else will help”
- “I don’t have what it takes to help”
- “Fear-driven life
- “Looking for a sign”—THE NEED IS THE SIGN!